Complete this form to become a member of FCPS Pride.
- Voting membership is open to all FCPS employees, including teachers, support staff, custodians, administrators, substitutes, part-time employees, and non-school staff; also, parents and other adult family members of FCPS students and residents of Fairfax County may be voting members.
- Members whose dues are paid before May 1 are eligible to run for the board or President, and are eligible to vote on board membership and President
- Dues are $30 per year. Note: you do not need to have paid dues to enter your information, or to participate in activities–it only affects voting on officers and board membership
- Dues assist the organization with paying for outreach, including photocopying, mailings, and tabling at events; our expenses are about $800-$1000 per year.
- Copies of financial records are available to all members.
- Please note that we are not a union, and do not provide legal help or educational insurance.
- Dues to employee organizations are not deductible as charitable contributions on your tax return.
- Dues can be paid either here on-line by clicking the “buy now” button or by a check made out to “FCPS Pride.” (Checks should be mailed or Ponied to FCPS Pride, West Potomac HS, 6500 Quander Rd., Alexandria VA, 22307)
- Or, you can go directly to the membership form below.
- Although it is not necessary to re-enter your address if you did so last year, it does help in terms of getting ballots out.
- Ballots will be mailed during the first week in May to all who completed the membership form; you may pay your dues when you return the ballot, but it must be postmarked by June 1.
[maxbutton id=”10″] [maxbutton id=”3″] [maxbutton id=”4″] [maxbutton id=”7″] [maxbutton id=”8″] [maxbutton name=”Volunteering”][maxbutton id=”2″][maxbutton id=”11″]